Participating schools have access to a wide range of FitSpirit tools intended to help them implement a sustainable physical activity offering for girls. The goal of this space is to support schools staff as they gain new knowledge and facilitate the follow-up processes and data collection for FitSpirit.
Participating schools also have access to FitSpirit coordinators that can provide support and information. FitSpirit focuses on providing local, flexible service that is tailored to the needs and challenges of each school.
- FitSpirit Introduction Toolkit
- FitSpirit Promotion Toolkit
- Instructions to use promotional tools (to come)
- Participant Recruitment Poster 8,5 x 14
- Participant Recruitment Handout 8,5 x 11
- Social Media Visuals (.zip)
- FitSpirit Celebrations (video)
*Visit our YouTube channel for more inspiring videos.
- Before using FitSpirit's logo, please review the Graphic Standards Guide.
- To request our logo or for any questions about creating materials that include our brand, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FitSpirit Implementation Toolkit
- Student Leader Description
- Student Leader Letter of Recognition
- Student Leader Certificate of Appreciation
- Girls and Physical Activity: Overcoming the Barriers
- Fact Sheet: Nutrition
- Fact Sheet: Staying Hydrated
- Activity Directory
- How to get away from an approach focused on weight?
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body workshops