Partner schools have access to a wide range of tools intended to help them implement a sustainable physical activity offering for girls in school settings. The introduction tools allow a better understanding of FitSpirit. The promotion toolkit offers visuals to increase FitSpirit visibility in the school and supports promotion initiatives. Lastly, the implementation toolkit will help with launching the student leader program and the FitSpirit workouts! We also invite you to gain new knowledge by browsing through a variety of additional relevant resources on girls and physical activity.
Partner schools also have access to FitSpirit coordinators that can provide further support and information. The FitSpirit coordinator is the school's and ambassador's key contact.
- FitSpirit Introduction Toolkit
- FitSpirit Promotion Toolkit
- Participant Recruitment Poster 8,5 x 14
- Participant Recruitment Handout 8,5 x 11
- Social Media Visuals (.zip)
- FitSpirit Celebrations (video)
*Visit our YouTube channel for more inspiring videos.
- Before using FitSpirit's logo, please review the Graphic Standards Guide.
- To request our logo or for any questions about creating materials that include our brand, please write to email@example.com.
- FitSpirit Implementation Toolkit
- Student Leader Description
- Student Leader Letter of Recognition
- Student Leader Certificate of Appreciation
- 2019-2020 Training for Program Leaders (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Webinar for Program Leaders (video 51 minutes)
- Girls and Physical Activity: Overcoming the Barriers
- Fact Sheet: Nutrition
- Fact Sheet: Staying Hydrated
- Activity Directory
- How to get away from an approach focused on weight?
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body workshops