Being a FitSpirit partner is a concrete way to help girls improve their health through regular physical activity. FitSpirit encourages schools to register as partners at the beginning of the academic year and to commit to providing an environment that promotes physical activity for girls throughout the year. That way, the entire school community benefits!
FitSpirit partner schools get access to a variety of tools and services to help them offer girls a positive experience with physical activity:
- Preferential rates for FitSpirit events (FitSpirit Celebrations and FitSpirit Rendezvous);
- FitSpirit promotional items;
- Use of the FitSpirit brand for promoting “for girls, by girls” activities;
- Three annual visits by FitSpirit Ambassadors (starting fall 2018);
- Support from a FitSpirit coordinator to help manage activities and develop strategies for overcoming barriers that prevent girls from engaging in physical activity;
- An online portal to facilitate the organization of FitSpirit activities at the school;
- Free access to FitSpirit training for FitSpirit Program Leaders and Student Leaders;
- Access to various FitSpirit services including contests, donations, recognition programs and preferential rates for some of our partners’ activities;
- 20 passes to your nearest FitSpirit Celebration!
PARTICIPATE! Become a FitSpirit partner school today by registering here.