A BIG CELEBRATION
Every year, FitSpirit organizes running events which bring together thousands of teenage girls who’ve taken part in FitClub, an 8- to 10-week running training program that gets participants ready for a 5K or 10K.
The running events are unforgettable, rewarding days where the girls’ pride and sense of achievement are fully evident.
To see photos of our events, visit our Flickr page !
Quebec City Run
Base de plein air de Ste-Foy
REGIONAL EVENTS (in collaboration with FitSpirit)
Date coming soon
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: CORPORATE GROUPS
Combine team building and volunteerism!
Registering a group of volunteers for our FitSpirit events allows you to…
- Have a turnkey volunteering experience for your employees;
- Promote team building within your group in a unique and special setting;
- Help create the spark that will lead young girls to pursue a healthy, active lifestyle.
In May 2017, we’ll welcome more than 16,000 participants at our running events and we’ll need 500 volunteers to ensure the success of the events!
FIND OUT MORE…
Examples of volunteer roles:
- Participate in the set-up and take-down of the sites;
- Help at the refueling stations;
- Present medals to the participants;
- Direct, support and encourage the girls as they run the course;
- Open the course on bikes.
Schedule: Different time slots available between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Plus: Lunch is provided to all volunteers.
For more information: contact Nancy.email@example.com
THANKS TO OUR VALUABLE PARTNERS WHO SUPPORT OUR MISSION
MEMBERS OF THE CORPORATE VOLUNTEERING PROGRAM
|Équipe Cycliste Kinactif|
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PARTNERS